The Amandla PE Forum was formed in 2012 by a group of activists and volunteers who resonate easy with issues of social justice and economic emancipation. In their individual right these activists are involve in popular struggles of the working people in South Africa. Amandla Forum operates in the townships of Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape.
Updates from PE Amandla Forum:
Latest from the Assembly:
Cry of the Xcluded:
- Statement: High levels of unemployment exacerbate existing disparities!￼
- Public meeting: Building Resistance to Budget Cuts!
- Cry of the Xcluded and the Climate Justice Coalition to host a mass meeting
- Statement of the Cry of the Xcluded: 2023/24 Budget an explosion is coming!
- BUDGET DAY MASS ACTIONS
- Statement: Cry of the Xcluded urges the government to increase the budget for fighting against natural disasters!
- Statement: Cry of the Xcluded launches Year of Mass Action campaign!
- Unemployed march to Parliament demanding jobs
- Budget 2022/3: Tell no lies, claim no easy victories￼
- Budget 2022/3: Tell no lies, claim no easy victories